What We Do
1. Sponsor the Scholarship/Academic Achievement night – Barb Matanich generously volunteers her time throughout the school year by assisting the seniors with their scholarship applications. Held the first Wednesday in May, the Scholarship/Academic Achievement Night honors students from grades 9-12 who have achieved perfect attendance, excellent grades, earned scholarships, as well as those who are inducted into the National Honor Society. A reception is held afterwards for students, families, and friends.
2. Sponsor student activities. Through your memberships and the fundraising of the Tail Gate Party, the Alumni Association has supported the following:
- Close-Up, students travel to Washington D.C. to see our government first hand
- Fifth grade trip to the Laurentian Center- science based program
- Band and choir trips – music enrichment and performance
3. The Alumni has an extensive database in which we can provide names and addresses for reunions, events, and classmate information. We would like to keep this updated with any changes you may identify. If your class is planning a reunion, please contact the Alumni Association so that your information may be added to the website and Facebook.
Alumni Board of Directors
Jean Cyronek, ’69,Chair
Patricia Johnson Walls, ‘ 57, Vice-Chair
Nancy Loberg Raich,’57, Secretary
Connie Bergum Swanson, ’60 Treasurer
Valerie Gould Stevens ‘77
Mike Andrews ‘65
Barb Matanich ‘62
Lorraine Heikkila Giles ‘57
Meredith (Merdy) Hayes Jakovich ‘54
They can be reached at [email protected]
There is always room for you on the board! Contact one of the board members if you would like to join the board, or volunteer for one of our events.